HR Technical Assistance
We provide HR-specific assistance, and this process starts from a thorough needs analysis, planning with clients, implementation, evaluation of development/change strategies and ends with follow-up and ongoing partnership. We engage clients in a thorough SWOT analysis (together, we find out what their strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are). We assist the organization's HR leaders to carve out and craft their own policies and practices. Our services include the following:
- Designing tailored performance management and measurement systems
- Introducing and monitoring organizational performance metrics
- Succession planning
- Assistance with development of comprehensive organizational manual/handbook
- Job analyses, job evaluations
- Procurement and provision of HR Information System to clients
For more details on our HR Technical Assistance activities, please register/login.
- Source for/receive a request for OD support in writing (email is fine)
- We would like to visit your organization to assess and understand your needs better
- This may involve interaction with employees
- This may involve quiet observation with no interaction
- This may involve reading through company documentation
- We then meet with the relevant management team members to discuss what is needed in the organization, ask some questions and gain enough knowledge to map out a strategy
- We draw on the experience and skills of our team, and design a strategy
- We communicate the strategy (abridged version) to the client, answer questions and agree on service delivery and the timeline
- In some cases, a workshop may be needed, while in other cases, a series of workshops, activities, tests etc. may be needed.
- We may have to come to the organization and gather data through focus group discussions, questionnaires, interviews, or whatever method is appropriate.
- Depending on the nature of the job at hand, we gather before - and after data in order to assess the improvement in whatever issue or process we are trying to resolve and improve
- We submit a proforma invoice to the client
- Depending on the nature of the service, we may charge a partial, upfront payment or payment after the service has been delivered
- Our fee is calculated with various factors in mind including the actual training/workshop time, resources needed, number of facilitators, number of participants, equipment needed etc...
- We sign an agreement with the client and then proceed to implement the plan
- Throughout the process, we keep clients informed of our progress through periodic Service Updates.
- Depending on resources needed, Axis may make logistic arrangements as necessary for later reimbursement, or may leave such arrangements to the client, whichever is more convenient.
- Upon completion, we solicit feedback from clients
- We also follow up in order to see how the company is doing
Kindly let us know if there is any additional information you would need. See the Contact Us page for contact details.