Organizational development strategies are key in changing the course of businesses to make them more effective and well-aligned to their visions/goals.
We facilitate strategic management efforts and help our clients to identify their needs in the following areas and strategize how to meet those needs. Ultimately, we help our clients to align the mission and vision of the organization with its strategy and operations. We offer services in the following areas:
- Strategic Planning
- Change management
- Talent management
- Organizational structure, workspace design
- CSR policy planning & community engagement
- Managing stakeholder relations
- Corporate governance
- Branding strategies
Organizational Culture - we emphasize the importance of organizational culture in (1), the branding and image-building efforts of the organization, and (2), the sustainability of the organization in the long term. We help our clients to identify how they can improve their organization’s culture along the following dimensions:
- Workplace behaviour, attitudes
- Gender relations, sexual harassment
- Work/life balance
- Stress management
- Managing spirituality in the workplace
We also provide support in the following areas:
- Morale-boosting activities for the organization
- Team Building
- Designing Effective Communication Strategies
- Personnel Assessments/Testing
For more details on our organizational development activities, process and fees, please register/login.
- Source for/receive a request for OD support in writing (email is fine)
- We would like to visit your organization to assess and understand your needs better
- This may involve interaction with employees
- This may involve quiet observation with no interaction
- This may involve reading through company documentation
- We then meet with the relevant management team members to discuss what is needed in the organization, ask some questions and gain enough knowledge to map out a strategy
- We draw on the experience and skills of our team, and design a strategy
- We communicate the strategy (abridged version) to the client, answer questions and agree on service delivery and the timeline
- In some cases, a workshop may be needed, while in other cases, a series of workshops, activities, tests etc. may be needed.
- We may have to come to the organization and gather data through focus group discussions, questionnaires, interviews, or whatever method is appropriate.
- Depending on the nature of the job at hand, we gather before- and after data in order to assess the improvement in whatever issue or process we are trying to resolve and improve
- We submit a proforma invoice to the client
- Depending on the nature of the service, we may charge a partial, upfront payment or payment after the service has been delivered
- Our fee is calculated with various factors in mind including the actual training/workshop time, resources needed, number of facilitators, number of participants, equipment needed etc...
- We sign an agreement with the client and then proceed to implement the plan Implementation
- Throughout the process, we keep clients informed of our progress through periodic Service Updates.
- Depending on resources needed, Axis may make logistic arrangements as necessary for later reimbursement, or may leave such arrangements to the client, whichever is more convenient.
- Upon completion, we solicit feedback from clients
- We also follow up in order to see how the company is doing
Kindly let us know if there is any additional information you would need. See the Contact Us page for contact details.