Business Advisory Services
Axis is committed to working especially with entrepreneurs to set up and improve their businesses. Some of our Axis Team members are experts in Business Development and are ready to support businesses in designing winning growth and development strategies. As is characteristic with Axis, we organize very interactive and action-oriented workshops where we equip entrepreneurs with knowledge and skills that will help them set up and grow their businesses.
Our services include the following:
- Idea banking - helping people to dream 'on paper'
- Starting a business in Ghana - registration, legal obligations etc...
- Entrepreneurship - crucial lessons
- Writing excellent Business Plans
- Writing effective Strategic Plans
- Financial management
- Sound investment options for businesses
- Business forecasting
- Business process re-engineering
- Operations research and analysis
For more details on our Business Advisory services, including fees, please register/login.
- Source for/receive a request for OD support in writing (email is fine)
- We design the content for whatever workshop we plan for participants - interactive activities, worksheets, powerpoint presentations, etc...
- We advertise the workshop, register potential participants and then execute
Organizational Assessment (especially for already existing businesses)
- We may visit your company to assess and understand your needs better
- This may involve interaction with employees
- This may involve quiet observation with no interaction
- This may involve reading through company documentation
- We then meet with the relevant team members to discuss what is needed in the organization, ask some questions and gain enough knowledge to map out a strategy
- We draw on the experience and skills of our team, and design a strategy
- We communicate the strategy (abridged version) to the client, answer questions and agree on service delivery and the timeline
- In some cases, a workshop may be needed, while in other cases, a series of workshops, activities, tests etc. may be needed.
- We may have to come to the organization and gather data through focus group discussions, questionnaires, interviews, or whatever method is appropriate.
- Depending on the nature of the job at hand, we gather before- and after data in order to assess the improvement in whatever issue or process we are trying to resolve and improve
- We submit a proforma invoice to the client
- Depending on the nature of the service, we may charge a partial, upfront payment or payment after the service has been delivered
- Our fee is calculated with various factors in mind including the actual training/workshop time, resources needed, number of facilitators, number of participants, equipment needed etc...
- We sign an agreement with the client and then proceed to implement the plan
- Throughout the process, we keep clients informed of our progress through periodic Service Updates.
- Depending on resources needed, Axis may make logistic arrangements as necessary for later reimbursement, or may leave such arrangements to the client, whichever is more convenient.
- We incorporate data collection into our work, and use the original data as a benchmark for measuring improvement
- Upon completion, we solicit feedback from clients
- We also follow up in order to see how the company is doing
Kindly let us know if there is any additional information you would need. See the Contact Us page for contact details.